Tuesday, February 05, 2008

FOR SOME REASON, CAN'T PUT A TITLE ON THIS PAGE
SO HERE IT IS...
MORE KITCHEN AND PRINCESS ROOM UPDATES.



So my parents came to visit and it looks like we put them back to work... again.













The truth is that my mom got sick of looking at those last two or three cupboards that had not yet been painted so she grabbed the bull by the horns and finished it up for us. Normally this would be a thankless job. But really... THANK YOU MOM!!!









We have not be avoiding the work, leaving it for Mom and Dad. No... we worked on finishing up our other current project... princess' bedroom.
The paint is a light green called 'water mark'. Seemed very beachy to me. This beautiful daybed is only here temporarily. Not an appropriate bed for a toddler so we'll be putting it away once her big girl bed arrives. Side note... I made that quilt and am quite proud of it!





I painted the inside of the closet. I was going to leave it till later. But my mom warned me (rightfully) that if I left it, it wouldn't ever get done.
My cousin gave us their old TV stand. We only had a 13" TV so it would have been quite lost in there. The stand is in Christina's room and I think it makes a lovely toy shelf.

No comments: