Monday, January 14, 2008

Wierd and Random Things About Me

I've been tagged. And so as not to be a total bummer, I will at least post my wierdness. But I'm afraid I will not pass this one on. I'm not a big fan of passing it on in the whole chain way. So if anyone feels like participating, the rules are posted below. Feel free!!

5 Wierd and Random Things About Me...

1. My middle name shows on my Birth Certificate as Michelle. But on my Baptism Certificate, it's Michele. I used my Baptism Certificate to get my driver's license, but my driver's license says Michelle. Go figure.
2. I have a raspberry coloured 'beauty mark' over my eye.
3. I have a brown freckle on the tip of my nose that my mother keeps trying to wipe off every time she sees me. Yes, I know, I'm almost 39 years old but she still feels the need to wipe my nose.
4. Over my lifetime, I have moved my place of residence at least 22 times. I may have lost one or two from my memory. No, my father is not in the military. Don't ask. I don't know why myself.
5. I love to sing. I have performed on stage at several folk festivals. My life-long dream is to perform on stage at the Grand Ole Oprey.


Here are the meme rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Don’t break the chain!

Here's who tagged me:
Angie

No comments: